Since returning to live performances in October, we at the Redlands Symphony have continued to monitor new developments in the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Based on the best information we currently have about the continued spread of the COVID Omicron variant and out of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our patrons, musicians, and staff, the Redlands Symphony Board of Directors has decided to reschedule our concert dates for the 21-22 season.
- Sat. March 26, 2022 • Mozart – The Essence of Music
- Sat. May 14, 2022 • Dvořák in America
- Sat. May 28, 2022 • Brahms: Passion and Tenderness
- Sun. June 12, 2022 • An Evening Recital: François Dumont & Ransom Wilson
All the rescheduled concerts will be performed in Memorial Chapel on the campus of the University of Redlands, except the recital on June 12th. A location for that performance will be announced soon and ticket holders will be informed.
If you are not able to use your tickets because of the rescheduled date, we offer the following choices:
- Exchange the tickets for a different performance during the 21-22 season.
- Gift your tickets to friends or family for a night of wonderful music.
- Support the Symphony by donating your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution.
- You may request a refund.
The deadline for ticket exchanges or a refund request is March 1, 2022. Any replacement tickets will be sent via the delivery method you originally selected.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we work through this phase of the COVID pandemic. We choose to look at this as a bump in the road and not a roadblock in our efforts to return to a regular season of concerts.
We look forward to seeing you back in Memorial Chapel soon.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of events, please reference the website for our most up-to-date scheduling and policies. We’re working hard to keep everyone as safe as possible and we appreciate your understanding and support.
Thank you for your continuing support. If you have any questions, please contact our office.