We’ve planned an exciting musical return to the stage for this historic 2021–22 season: Performances that excite, engage, and remind us all about the importance of music in our lives.
Season 21–22 is sponsored by generous gifts from Kristin & Richard Thibedeau and Beth Threatt.
What better way to welcome our audience back than a concert filled with some of classical music’s greatest moments?
Sponsored by Marilyn Solter
Ransom Wilson’s program for this year’s Redlands Symphony Mozart concert will remind you of the genius of one of the world’s most celebrated composers.
Sponsored by Jerry & Marilyn Bean
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart The Marriage of Figaro Overture
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Horn Concerto No. 2 in E-flat Major, K. 417
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Horn Concerto No. 4 in E-flat Major, K. 495
- Princess Anna Amalia von Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel Overture to Erwin und Elmire
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Symphony No. 41 “Jupiter”, K. 551
Few composers unite the heart and the mind like Johannes Brahms, and few works demonstrate this fusion of emotion and intellect more his powerful Symphony No. 4.
Sponsored by Bob & Betsy Heinze
Ransom Wilson conducts the Redlands Symphony and cellist Nicholas Canellakis in two of Dvořák's American masterworks, as well as Harry Thacker Burleigh's From the Southland.
Sponsored by Larry & Char Burgess