Your spirit will soar in this celebration of the human voice. The U of R Chapel Singers join the Redlands Symphony to breathe life into two glorious choral masterworks.
Welcome the return of spring with the joyous Symphony No. 1 from Robert Schumann, the first of the great Romantic composers.
Members of the world’s greatest string quartet - the Emerson String Quartet - come to Redlands to celebrate history’s greatest composer! Revel in three breathtaking masterpieces at our annual celebration of Mozart.
Composed & Arranged by Bob Christianson. Lyrics & Book Adaptation by Alisa Hauser from the novella by Charles Dickens. Feel your holiday spirits rise with the spectacle of our full orchestra, the Inland Master Chorale, and a cast of singing actors.
- Ransom Wilson, Conductor
- Lincoln Ashton, Tiny Tim
- Bob Christianson, Composer
- Jordan Goodsell, Fred • Young Scrooge • Adult Scrooge
- Alisa Hauser, Lyricist
- Brian Jensen, Bob Cratchit • Gentleman • Merchant • Beggar
- Emily Martin, Belle • Gentlewoman • Merchant • Beggar
- Inland Master Chorale, Chorus
- Joseph Modica, Choir Director
- A. Scott Parry, Director
- Debbie Prutsman, Narrator
- Raul Valdez, Jacob Marley • Ghosts Of Christmas Past, Present & Future
- Travis Rhett Wilson, Ebenezer Scrooge
Our season opens with the alluring melodies and rhythms of America’s most versatile composer. As we celebrate his 100th birthday, the music of Leonard Bernstein remains equally at home in the jazz club and on the Broadway stage as it is in the concert hall.
FREE ADMISSION! The Redlands Symphony brings the Redlands Bowl's 2018 season to a close with an evening of brilliant music and exciting fireworks.
FREE ADMISSION! Making a celebrated return to the Redlands Bowl to open its 95th season, O Sole Trio is a vibrant classical crossover ensemble featuring the lush voices of Soprano Erin Shields and Baritone Giuseppe Spoletini, and the versatile and virtuosic David Shenton on piano and violin.
An evening of French masterpieces brings our season to a spellbinding finale. Experience Saint-Saëns' majestic “Organ” Symphony performed by world-renowned organist, Frederick Swann!
Experience the California premiere of John Luther Adams' there is no one, not even the wind — a new work from the Pulitzer- and Grammy-winning composer. We conclude with another American masterpiece: Aaron Copland's Appalachian Spring.
Explore 600 years of music, from the Renaissance melodies of Ancient Airs and Dances to the well-known Mission: Impossible Theme.
Journey to real and fantastical worlds through the mesmerizing music of Mendelssohn.
Experience an unforgettable evening of greatest hits and lesser-known masterpieces by the Shakespeare of classical music.
From Ravel’s French-accented blues to African-American icon William Grant Still’s riveting depiction of “triumph over sorrows through fervent prayer,” this music will uplift your soul. Plus, you'll go ga-ga for Rhapsody in Blue played by renowned French pianist François Dumont.
Bring your family out for a summer evening of exciting music and thrilling fireworks as Frank Fetta leads the Redlands Symphony in music from your favorite movies: Star Wars, Singin' in the Rain, and more! FREE ADMISSION!
URGENT UPDATE: Tonight’s Free Concert Has Been Moved to Memorial Chapel Due to Rain!
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 1, BWV 1046
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 2, BWV 1047
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, BWV 1048
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 4, BWV 1049
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 5, BWV 1050
- Johann Sebastian Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 6, BWV 1051