Please View Our Latest COVID-19 Updates

Let's Celebrate Together. Online.

June 6 at 9am – June 13 at 5pm

Browse Our Auction

With California’s stay-at-home order being extended, we’re reimagining our annual Gala to benefit our concert & music education programs.

There’s So Much To Look Forward To

We’re in this together. Find a great escape, good food, and fun times — all for a wonderful cause.

Online auction starts at 9am June 6, 2020 and ends at 5pm June 13, 2020. It's one week of 24-hour bidding.

Plus, see your favorite dancing stars from past galas and vote for the Dancer of the Decade to support Redlands Symphony.

See Our Auction Items

Crown the Dancer of the Decade

Enjoy our winning dancers from the past ten years. Stream their famous performances and relive the excitement!

Vote for your favorite dancer and help decide the best of the best.

Every vote supports the Redlands Symphony during these difficult times.

See Our Dancers

Your Contributions Matter

Your gift is an investment in improving the quality of life in our region. No gift is too small. Every dollar you give allows us to present our concerts and valuable music education to thousands of young people. Ticket sales only cover 23% of our concert and music education program expenses. The other 77% comes from our musical partners like you.

Please consider making a donation to help keep the music playing on stage – and virtually, like Ransom Wilson's latest video.

Make a Donation

Our Donors

Diamond Stars

  • Ann and Vaughn Bryan

Platinum Stars

  • Shirley Harry
  • D. Scott Mercer

Gold Stars

  • Luann Bangsund
  • Maryetta Ferre
  • Alexis and Jim Glaze Jr.
  • Betsy and Bob Heinze
  • James Lauer, Jr.
  • Robin and David Maupin
  • Loretta Poyzer
  • Janise and Terry Talley
  • James TenBrink

Silver Stars

  • Patti and James Belote
  • Denise and Dr. Robert Bourne
  • Elaine Brubacher
  • Jan and Russell Burch
  • Diversified Pacific Development Group
  • Felix Figueroa
  • Mary Jo and J.E. Holmes
  • Matt's Express Carwash
  • Mary Jane Miner
  • Ms. Margie Orland
  • P & R Paper Supply
  • RWL Design, LTD.
  • Susan and Bruce Satzger
  • Stifel
  • Charlie Wheeler

Bronze Stars

  • Rachelle Bussell
  • Phillip Doolittle
  • Carol Fitzgibbons
  • Marjorie and Tom Harrigan
  • Jessie and Del Powell
  • Shimoff Law Corporation
  • John Tincher

Copper Stars

  • Carol and Bill Buchanan
  • Jean Crittenden
  • Eileen Didier
  • Jeanne Griffin
  • Kristina Marnell
  • Helmi and Phil Merkley
  • Beverly Sanderson

Search Redlands Symphony

Find Concerts, Events, Artists, Reviews, and More.