As part of our mission to enhance the cultural environment of our community, the Redlands Symphony engages with our community in numerous ways, from supporting local charities with ticket donations to providing free education programming to area schools and community groups.
Some of our fellow non-profit charitable organizations receiving such support from the Symphony include the following partners:
- Associates of the Redlands Bowl
- CSUSB Advancement Services
- Family Service Association of Redlands
- First Lutheran Children’s Center
- Guide Dogs of the Desert
- Habitat for Humanity San Bernardino Area
- Johnston Center for Integrative Studies at the University of Redlands
- Kimberly Crest House & Gardens
- LifeStream Blood Bank
- Montessori in Redlands
- Redlands Conservancy
- Redlands Sunrise Rotary
- Redlands Unified School District
- Redlands Women Golf Association Rally to Believe
- Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District
Charitable organizations in Redlands and the surrounding region who seek to partner with the Symphony in serving our community are welcome to contact the Symphony office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 909.587.5565.
Sparks will fly with the joy, energy, and diversity of American music. Enjoy favorites from William Grant Still, Aaron Copland, and Joan Tower. Experience the Coltrane-inspired virtuosity of John Adams’ spirited Saxophone Concerto.