Season & Concert Sponsorship

Creating spaces for connection that are filled with music can only happen with major support through season and concert sponsorships. Ticket sales account for roughly 23% of our overall budget. The remaining 77% to cover musician costs, administrative overhead, music rental, and programs to develop new audiences come from donors like you.

2023-2024 Season Sponsor: Marilyn Solter
Redlands Recital Series Sponsor: Jerry and Marilyn Bean and Redlands Community News
Happy Hour Rehearsal Sponsor: Available for Sponsorship

November 9, 2023 "An Evening with Colin Carr" sponsor: Available for Sponsorship
November 11, 2023 "Dvorak's Seventh" sponsor: Beth Threatt
December 9, 2023 "Hometown Holiday" sponsor: esri and Cheryl Lossett
January 20, 2024 "Heroic Ideals" sponsor: Betsy & Bob Heinze and the Myron F. Ratcliffe Foundation
February 7, 2024 "An Evening with RSO Musicians" sponsor: Available for Sponsorship
March 7, 2024 "An Evening with Michael Stephen Brown" sponsor: Available for Sponsorship
March 9, 2024 "Our Friend Mozart" sponsor: Kristin & Richard Thibedeau and the Colburn Foundation
April 6, 2024 "Four Seasons" sponsor: Char & Larry Burgess and the Will J. Reid Foundation
May 11, 2024 "National Pride" sponsor: National Endowment for the Arts

To discuss sponsoring an available program, please e-mail Executive Director Kevin Eberle-Noel or call the RSA office at 909-587-5565.

Musician & Guest Artist Sponsorship

Our musicians are the backbone of what makes our community gathering spaces so uniquely Redlands. The extraordinary talent that comes to our community only makes us more culturally rich and diverse.

Musician and Guest Artist Sponsorships are applicable to one season and are renewable. For a more sustaining and permanent level of support, consider endowing a musician's chair.

Concertmaster sponsored by Denise & Dr. Robert Bourne
Associate Concertmaster sponsored by Dr. James Appleton
Principal Second Violin sponsored by Diana and James Sommer
Principal Viola sponsored by Dr. Sharen Jeffries
Principal Cello sponsored by Melodee Seccombe
Principal Double Bass sponsored by Shirley Harry
Principal Flute sponsored by Charles Wheeler
Principal Oboe sponsored by George and Helma Webber
Principal Clarinet sponsored by Charles Wheeler
Principal Bassoon is available for sponsorship
Principal Horn sponsored by Nancy & Tilden Spencer
Principal Trumpet sponsored by Anne Sandel
Principal Trombone sponsored by Dr. Karen Hansberger
Principal Tuba is available for sponsorship
Principal Timpani is available for sponsorship
Principal Percussion sponsored by Charles Wheeler

Guest Artist Colin Carr sponsored by Dr. Karen Hansberger
Guest Artist Inland Master Chorale is available for sponsorship
Guest Artist Michael Stephen Brown is available for sponsorship
Guest Artist Lara St. John sponsored by Dr. Luann Bangsund

To explore sponsorship opportunities for musicians and guest artists, e-mail Executive Director Kevin Eberle-Noel or call the RSA office at 909-587-5565

Endowment Giving

As the world continues to develop and the concept of extraordinary continues to be redefined, the Redlands Symphony seeks to grow with our changing community. Ensure that Redlands and our surrounding neighbors have access to these music filled spaces for community gathering for many years to come by contributing to the Redlands Symphony Endowment.

Join our endowment in one of two ways:

Operating Endowment
Gifts of $25,000 or more can be invested in the Redlands Symphony Endowment to support the general operations of the Symphony. The Symphony's annual draw on the Endowment helps offset administrative support including staff salaries, office rent, and other necessities to run the day-to-day operations of the Symphony.

Musician Chair Endowment
Gifts of $100,000 or more can be invested in the Redlands Symphony Endowment and restricted to musician support through named endowments. By endowing a musician's position, you can ensure the orchestra has, maintains, and grows the funds to support the salary of that musician in perpetuity. Donors who endow a musician's position get exclusive naming rights.

Currently endowed musician chairs:
The David and Robin Maupin Endowed Principal Viola Chair
The Nies Family Endowed Principal Oboe Chair

All endowment gifts may be pledged over a period not to exceed three (3) years. For more information on giving to the Redlands Symphony Endowment and/or including the Redlands Symphony in your estate planning, contact Executive Director Kevin Eberle-Noel by email or phone.

We are grateful to our individual donors and our corporate and institutional sponsors:

Untitled UI logotext
© 2023 Redlands Symphony Association. All Rights Reserved
Consent Preferences